List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Artwork request for Kile
From:       Michel Ludwig <michel.ludwig () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2007-02-11 11:52:52

Hi all,

(first of all, I hope that this is the right mailing list for such requests)

For its upcoming version 2.0, we thought that it would be a good idea to
freshen up Kile's artwork a little bit. Kile is a LaTeX editing environment
and it's homepage can be found here:

http://kile.sourceforge.net

Most importantly, a new logo and splash screen would be needed. The old ones
can be seen here:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/office/kile/kile/icons/hi64-app-kile.png?rev=415395&view=auto

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/office/kile/kile/pics/kile_splash.png?rev=489421&view=auto

For those interested, more information about LaTeX can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaTeX

Thanks a lot!

For the Kile team,

Michel