List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Helping Redesign www.kde.org
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-29 8:06:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Danny,

[reply took a bit long, sorry]

On Saturday 26 August 2006 07:21, Danny Kurniawan wrote:
> > Re: Totally off-topic but...
> > by Sebastian Kügler on Wednesday 23/Aug/2006, @00:00
> >
> >    Working on it, but due to lack of manpower, it may take some time.
> > Wanna help? :-)
>
> Yes, I'd like to help too, but due to my small spare time, I would like to
> help designing like logos, or banners, or just a nice button... is that
> okay?? or just give me the todo list, and I'll see what can I help...

Can you contact kde-artists, either on their mailinglist (
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists ), on the web (
http://www.kde-artists.org/ ), or on IRC (irc.freenode.net, #kde-artists,
catch pinheiro there, he's doing a lot of work on graphics and is able to
brief you.

> thanks

Thanks to you!
--
sebas

Natural selection won't matter soon, not anywhere as much as concious
selection. We will civilize and alter ourselves to suit our ideas of what we
can be.  Within one more human lifespan, we will have changed ourselves
unrecognizably. - Greg Bear