List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Wanted: New default K3b theme for 1.0
From:       pinheiro <nuno () oxygen-icons ! org>
Date:       2006-08-18 23:54:54

Em Sábado, 19 de Agosto de 2006 00:27, o James Richard Tyrer escreveu:
> Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> > Hello to all the crazy creative artists out there!
> >
> > K3b 1.0 is in sight and with it I would like to introduce a new default
> > theme. Not because I don't like the old ones by Ayo and Everaldo. Not at
> > all. They are both great. But I just want K3b 1.0 to look different so
> > that people will see the difference, not only feel it. ;)
>
> IIUC, you want K3b to "look different" than the rest of the KDE apps.
>
> Is there any way that I can convince you that this is a bad idea.  That
> instead of doing this, that what you should to is to try to make it look
> as much like the user's chosen widget & icon themes as possible.

Im willing to do a theme, i already thought about it but only for the k4
release has im swaped with work now and for the next months.
I already have some icons made specific for k3b so it will no be to much of a
trouble, just that im covering to much work right now to cover yet another
front in the coming weeks.