List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Crystal SVG icon status and kdegames
From:       Mauricio Piacentini <mauricio () tabuleiro ! com>
Date:       2006-08-17 19:18:48

OK, after reading two years worth of kde-artists archives I can see that
the situation with SVG sources is not a simple one, sorry for stirring
it up. But please contact me if you have vectorial sources (LGPL) for
the kdegames module, or if you want to work with us on the graphics
improvement of some games.
Also, what is the plan regarding the default iconset for KDE4?

Regards,
Mauricio