List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Suggestion for Kaddressbook icon (Oxygen set)
From:       Danil Dotsenko <dd () accentsolution ! com>
Date:       2006-06-17 8:35:32

It is apparent that the icon currently in SVN is raw, so I'm not ganna slam
it.  I'm just proposing a slightly different direction:

1. Made a person more important / central (literally and figuratively)
 (information about the person "rotates" around, like planets around Sun.)
2. Made the icon more robust for small sizes.

--
Danil Dotsenko

 (\ /)
(O.o)