List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Fwd: Re: small kdebase cleanup proposal
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-10-28 8:20:04

* Jonathan Riddell <jr@jriddell.org> [Oct 28. 2005 05:37]:

> > > I suggest you talk to kde-artists here. They are supposed to find things
> > > you hide from them. I would suggest put them in
> > > workspace/kappfinder/app-icons, but as I said: I don't have to find them -
> > > the artists (coordinators) have to.
>
> Fine with me.

Fine with me too.

My only fear is that this will happen again in other ways which would be
bad - splitting the icons into many locations only makes it hard for
artists, who tend to not be so technically oriented. So I think this one
change is a good idea but such actions in general are not.

Bye,
Ken

--
Kenneth Wimer