List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Krecipes Icons and Splash
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-09-29 19:57:54

Hi,

This is the first I have ever heard of Krecipes! Can you give me some
history/information on this program? As a cook and butcher who has
opened several restaurants (turned artist - it pays better) I am very
interested. The quickest/best way to get icons from an artist is to get
them interested in the program itself :-)

I would love to try and help in any way I can.

Bye,
Ken
--
Kenneth Wimer