List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] KDE artwork license
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2005-09-27 11:15:04

On  αρασκευή 23 Σεπτέμβριος 2005 19:39, Iñaki wrote:> Hello, can \
I use some icons of KDE in a web?> I'd like to modify them and create an image with \
these icons and include> this image into my web.>> I hace read GPL licence but I am \
not sure, because this is not software.>> Should I include in my web a text about GPL \
and allow the people to use my> image under terms of GPL? is it enough? Crystal is \
under the LGPL.  Please see: \
http://artist.kde.org/new/license.htmlorkdelibs/pics/LICENSE.crystalsvg Cordialmente,