List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] KDE-Artists.og and KDE-Look.org (was default
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-09-02 5:54:05

On Thursday 01 September 2005 22:30, Janet Theobroma wrote:
[...]

Hi Janet,

| We have always worked with KDE-look to the furthest extent available. We
| have placed banners at no charge all throughout KDE-artists.org that read:
| "The place to publish your KDE artwork. KDE-look.org".

Cool!

| We are in the
| process of placing links to KDE-look on every page and giving the add
| banner a more permanent location. We have provided a means for artists to
| link to their KDE-look profile within the profile on KDE-artists.org site.

Janet .. be more vocal about his. Blog about it perhaps?

| We have always encouraged artists to submit their work to KDE-look as this
| is the best way in which to get it showcased. It allows for a much broader
| user base to provide comments. It is also a way for artists to seek out
| critical viewpoints on the art that they produce.

Agreed

| We would love for KDE-look to work closer with KDE-artists.org. This will
| be very encouraging for all of those that have wanted something like this
| since the beginning of Kollaboration. We have a couple of ideas how we
| could accomplish this very simply and easily.

can't wait for this :)

| I will contact the KDE-look
| editors mailing list with our ideas.

You can reach the editors of the websites kde-apps and kde-look at
editors@www.kde-look.org

| It is great to know that we are able
| to work together in this way. We also look forward to receiving input from
| others on how the two sites can work better together.

Two sites?

:)

We have so many community websites who can work together:
 * KDE-artists.org
 * KDE-apps.org
 * KDE-look.org
 * KDE-files.org