List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] default artwork for 3.5
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-08-31 10:54:53

* Janet Theobroma <theobroma@revelinux.com> [Aug 31. 2005 12:40]:
> Janet,
> > While it is true that a discussion took place regarding artwork for 3.5,
> >
> It's all there Danny I left nothing out. A lot of what you are talking about
> here were admittedly your opinions....
> [Sat Aug 20 2005] [13:23:48] <lando> dannya: you keep on making comments like
> you are the primary decision maker
> [Sat Aug 20 2005] [13:23:54] <dannya> no, I don't
> [Sat Aug 20 2005] [13:24:01] <dannya> yes, my opinion
> [Sat Aug 20 2005] [13:36:28] <dannya> I also don't want bad feelings about
> this: but, I need to make clear the urgency of our position, and the likely
> failure of your original plan.
> Were still on track so far.
> >several important, show-stopping objections (regarding the scale of the
> > effort, timescale, and even whether the changes were even neccessary)
> were your opinions that you would aggressively interject as I was trying to
> have a find a solution with <physos> and the time line.
> > were simply glossed over.
> The key purpose in the second irc meeting was to discuss the physos issue with
> the way that the artwork always came in too late for a proper features guide
> to be compiled on time. [Sat Aug 20 2005] [13:34:09] <physos> theobroma:
> Thing is, it would be perfect (perfect!) to have it at the 1st or 2nd of
> Sept.
> [Sat Aug 20 2005] [13:28:40] <theobroma> coolo: when is the latest we can
> submit a new default wallpaper, splash, and about pages?
> [Sat Aug 20 2005] [13:31:02] <coolo> theobroma: akademy
> [Sat Aug 20 2005] [13:31:20] <coolo> and yes, I favor a new splash screen for
> 3.5 :)
>
> This is my favorite section of the chat.

Not mine.

Would you please stop posting chats logs, it is somewhat rude.

Just because Coolo told you the dates for the latest possible
inclusion in KDE3.5 he does not have any information concerning the
feature guide, so whatever date he states is a week or so too late for
our purposes.

Bye,
--
Kenneth Wimer