List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] [Request] Buzz/Nudge Sound in Ogg Vorbis for Kopete
From:       Michaël_Larouche <kuramadoushi.shock () globetrotter ! net>
Date:       2005-08-07 16:17:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I need a sound to implement the new buzz/nudge KNotify event in Kopete for KDE
3.5

I can't ripoff the one from MSN 7 or Yahoo Messenger, because of the rights,
and this not be consistent with the other Kopete sound.

What is a buzz/nudge ?:
It's a small notification to wake-up the other contact. On MSN Messenger for
exemple, it play a waving sound and it shake the window.

Please CC response to me, I'm not a member of kde-artists mailing-list.
You can contact me on IM address below.

--
Michaël Larouche (Shock The Dark Mage)
The C++ programmer on dial-up :P