List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Crystal Clear release!
From:       Danny Allen <dannya40uk () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-23 18:10:15

I don't know exactly what was discussed "months ago" regarding icons in \
KDE,  but I would think that it would be a preferred guideline, not an \
absolute  rule.

For example, I believe that the kdegames commit is in the best interests of \
 KDE (there are numerous positives for users, with no negative consequences \
-  the previous icons were not crystal, and had no source in most cases). \
As  Crystal is currently the default theme of KDE, we must strive to make \
our  icons consistent with this.

The only change this commit had was to spark a debate about an issue which \
has  been around for years!

Danny