List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Crystal Clear release!
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-06-23 9:57:03

On June 23, 2005 12:40 pm, Luke-Jr wrote:
> On Thursday 23 June 2005 12:22, Rainer Endres wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 June 2005 10:37, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > > El Miércoles 22 Junio 2005 23:01, Jonathan Riddell escribió:
> > > So, there is no need for Everaldo to release anything he does not care
> > > to share, and there is no problem at all with the licensing.
> >
> > When he choose LGPL he had to stick to the license.
>
> No, when he chose LGPL, you and I have to stick to the license, not him.

yes and we are asking (he was asked) for the source so we can modify the
source and redistribute the modified icons LGPL.
I think the LGPL says that if we ask for the sources, he MUST give them. No?

If someone says: my work is LGPL and when asked for the source he does not
disclose it, then the LGPL is breached.

(I am meeting Stallman soon and I can clear all misunderstanding so it'll
be ... crystal clear)

annma