List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] merge kde-look@kde.org
From:       Rainer Endres <endres () physos ! org>
Date:       2005-06-15 7:38:50

Hi

There is the pretty inactive kde-look@kde.org maillist. It was meant for
general dicussions about the look of KDE IIRC.

From the "About kde-look" part of the info page:

"Discussing look'n'feel issues"

I wonder if, with the new scope inside the KDE artists community, we shouldn't
merge the lists. (or better close kde-look@kde.org and move the subscribers
here).

I think having a barely read list were concerned users raising issues, post
once a month and are ignored is not really helping (and having one inactive
list less is an added bonus)

MfG
	Rainer