List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Re: KDE/kdesdk/kioslave/svn/svnhelper
From:       Unai Garro <ugarro () telefonica ! net>
Date:       2005-05-19 5:11:01

I think they're fine. It's what some others suggested in irc too. The only
issue is they're so generic that they can be confused with other icons if
used in the same application, since they don't have any item reflecting it's
related to a repository. As far as the function is clear in the final
application (? isn't help, + isn't zoom in, - isn't delete file... etc etc)
it shouldn't be a problem.

	Unai