List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Re: KDE/kdesdk/kioslave/svn/svnhelper
From:       Marco Martin <martkive () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-11 20:04:32

Christian Loose wrote:

>>If your icons are "better" I've no problem with it but you've to ask
>>Christian about that. But maybe slight changes or postprocessing of the
>>PNGs would be sufficent to improve Cervisia's icons.
>>

> I also think that we should share the icons, because it means less duplicate
> work for our artists. It makes even more sense since we also do use these
> icons in Cervisia rmb menus.
>
> So maybe our artists have an idea how to make the 16x16 icons
> (kdesdk/cervisia/pics/cr16*) more distinguishable

i made these icons that are a simplified version of the cervisia icon
but are still coherent with the aspect of the bigger sizes.
svg is a good thing, but i think that many times the 16x16 have to be
redrawn

> Bye, Christian

["cr16-action-vcs_add.png" (image/png)]
["cr16-action-vcs_commit.png" (image/png)]
["cr16-action-vcs_remove.png" (image/png)]
["cr16-action-vcs_status.png" (image/png)]
["cr16-action-vcs_update.png" (image/png)]