List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] New kde.org Design
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2005-02-24 4:34:36

Am Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005 23:41 schrieb Christoph Cullmann:
> hi,
> to fill in the gap from kde.org to current style of the kde 3.4 release
> (considering documentation, about: screens, backgrounds, logos, colors), I
> propose this new design as starting point, no final version, but usable
> enough to replace current one, screenshot + code attached.

Please don't just consider the about screen, etc. (Which might right now
reflect some compromises between the old and the new design) but also
our new Branding Manual ("CIG") which is currently under development:

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+CIG

All constructive suggestions appreciated :-)

Thanks in advance,

Torsten Rahn