List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: A BIG Thank You
From:       Lokheed <lokheed () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-01 6:29:07

I would like to send out a BIG thank you to Jonathan and Jeff and anyone
else who has helped in getting my work into KDE.
I am speaking about the changes to the CC/IF, Konqueror, and KMail screens.

I am just speechless about having been able to help the KDE project. I
have also changed the small images associated with the programs in
question and have included the changes to the monitor, the energy star
image and the small pics of the konqueror windows.

Thanks again for those who have helped in getting project to see the
light of day. It has really meant the world to me.

Lokheed

["addedpics.tar.gz" (application/gzip)]