On Monday 17 January 2005 19:01, Janet Theobroma wrote: > On Monday 17 January 2005 04:07 am, luciash d' being wrote: > We have discovered through the contests at KDE-Look that there are a lot of > artists that are interested in contributing to KDE. While KDE-Look is a > great place for the artists to contribute their contest entries and > personal artwork, we need a place where artists can go to for reference and > direction. Artists are visual people. That is one of the reasons that > KDE-Look works so well. The wiki, the kde-artist mailing list and the > buglist are great for developers but the artists that have yet to > contribute to KDE need a place where they can feel comfortable. They need a > place that is more then just text, something more then just a reference > site. Sounds good! > Okay kde-artists what do you guys think? vriendelijke groet, cordialemente, Ante ***** No software patents http://www.vrijschrift.nl/softwarepatenten http://wiki.vrijschrift.nl/LinksSwpatNl http://wiki.vrijschrift.nl/LinksSwpatEn _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists