List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Icon Marathon
From:       Janet Theobroma <theobroma () revelinux ! com>
Date:       2005-01-16 1:07:19

KDE-Look is having a Icon Marathon this March. Our goal is see how many of the
missing Crystal icons we can make in a month. Please email me if you know of
any icons that are needed or if you want to help.

Kenneth - could you send me that crystal tutorial/guidelines you were working
on? I could really use it even if it is not finished.

Now that the wiki is down how can I get a copy of the current Icon guide? Or
will it be back up soon?

Janet Theobroma
--
Email: theobroma@revelinux.com