List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Finished mockups for KDE CC/IF, KMail,
From:       Sashmit Bhaduri <sashmit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-03 4:12:17

good work as usual. The only part I'm iffy about is having the swirl
at the top curve so that it goes through the text (and especially the
title). It creates too much contrast with the black text IMHO, and
creates a more messy at that location to a more or less very well
polished work.

I would mail the kfm-devel and the kde-pim mailing lists as well, to
see if developers of konqueror and kmail have any special technical
requirements or changes that would be good to implement while changing
to a new start page. In particular, I would urge you to pay attention
to right to left-text issues. Have you tried "konqueror --reverse"?