List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Proposal for KDE Info Center/KDE Control
From:       Lokheed <lokheed () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-01 19:27:18

Finally finished creating the mockups. I think I am going to add
different background for the text boxes in each of them to distinguish
between them all. I think that would look very elegant.

Anyway, I upped them all (note: KDE Info Center is only shown as its
pretty much the same as the Control Center) here:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=19139

I will no doubt add a little bit of polish and most likely tweak a few
things but for layout and style, thats pretty much it.