List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Action icon names /KGhostView icons
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-11-30 3:51:37

Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 04:59:51PM -0700, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>
>>So, I made some HiColor icons (32x32) of the Adobe ones.
>>
>>If these are OK, I can make the 16x16 & 22x22 ones.
>

> Look fine, Konqueror already has a navigation panel icon,

Not exactly, there is one called: "view_sidetree"

 > would that be suitable?

If you look at it, you can see that it emphasizes the "tree" aspect, so it is a
subset of side panel.  Mine is generic for all types of side panels.

> If you make the other sizes and crystal versions that would be good.

I will make the other HiColor sizes first.  Also didn't add shadows yet.

>>And back to the names.  Is there a standard to determine the correct names,
>>and
>>should they start with: "view_".
>

> Don't think there's a standard.  view_ makes sense.

OK will start names with "view_".

--
JRT