List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Fwd: Artwork : KDM User Pictures
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-11-04 22:43:06

* Hermann Thomas <h.thomas@gmx.de> [Nov 04. 2004 23:17]:
> I am concerned about the mix of all types of the user Pictures. There seems to
> be 3 sets of pictures which are OK by themself but the look awful when they
> are mixed together. So what is the way to go? One solution would be to keep
> them in on set like a theme and move them into kdeartwork.

No.

We do not need to add seperate stuff for this. We need to include the
pics that everyone thinks are the best from those available.

If you have suggesations from the pics available please state them and
we can work out a good solution with the help of everyone on this list.

Thanks,
Kenneth

--
SUSE LINUX - a Novell business