List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Konqi And The Hysterical Outburst Of The Gentleman In Suit
From:       basse <bastian.salmela () hel ! fi>
Date:       2004-11-02 10:29:38

just wanted to drop in to say I'm still here,
and still working. there was couple of other anim projects I had to take
care, but the next Konqi movie is coming along nicely. most of the
animating part is done, but needs still tweaking to look good, and I've
started to build the set.. the room will look a bit different in this
one.. and ofcourse, we have the guest star :)

here's a  little picture to show what is going on...

http://koti.welho.com/bsalmela/tuxkonqi.jpg

keep in touch!

.b

--