List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE default icon theme
From:       David Vignoni <david () icon-king ! com>
Date:       2004-10-29 13:44:47

wygiwyg@spymac.com wrote:

> > Please, don't take it personally, they are nice but they are disturbing :) Are \
> > those 'most people' from this  list?

I don't take it personally, I think is a your thought.
Some people are from this list like Fabrice, Janet, Kenneth and probably
other,
but I was most thinking to the people who mail me everyday and the ones
posting at kde-look,
on my site, at gfxoasis.com and the ones hoping for a quick gnome port.

> > > like: some of the mime type icons have a blue stripe and others not,
> > >

> > this is untrue- only "actions" mime-like icons have blue stripe, did you \
> > installed version 1.0?
> >

> Version 1.0, from 15th october 2004: template_source.png, koffice.png, \
> file_temporary.png,  file_locked.png in mime set.

oh, seems I haven't understand what you was talking about, this blue
stripe is for special kind of icons like templates.
cheers

Dave