List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE default icon theme
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-10-28 20:30:25

* Everaldo <everaldo@everaldo.com> [Oct 28. 2004 22:18]:

> > which license do you use for the new icons?
>
> Lgpl or atistic2 I
> don't know any suggestion?

If you want to include them in KDE, LGPL.

> > Do you include the SVGs?
>
> I did all icons in adobe illustrator in vector

Cool. Exporting them to SVg won't be a problem. We have fixed the
problems with the negative mulitply filter (we are only having problems
with the colorDodge, and such now, but I doubt that you use them)
Without the SVG files, I doubt that we will include anything.

Bye,
Kenneth
--
SUSE LINUX - a Novell business