List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE default icon theme
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-10-28 19:43:10

Hi Janet,

Since you have shown interest in helping define certain points of the
style guide, I thought that perhaps you would be interested in directly
helping with this work? I am pretty busy working on several things, one
of which is the CIG. The style guide and the CIG will kinda go hand in
hand and lean on one another (as do all the guides really).

Of course you would not have to do this alone. Tackat, myslef, and
certainly others would support and help you in this effort.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bye,
Kenneth

--