List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Next Crystal Generation.
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-28 9:44:22

On Thursday 28 October 2004 11:29, David Vignoni wrote:
|  Just to understand KDE policy. The new theme by Everaldo will be
|  automagically the new KDE default theme?

Hi David

I think that should not be the case. I'm not the person to speak on the matter
but I suggest to keep the current Crystal Icontheme and make this more
complete. As this was always the plan!

The current problem is that an active maintainer is needed. As I recall
correctly Kenneth was willing to pick up the job.

Anyway .. some serious thinking needs to be done wrt what icontheme KDE will
use and why.

Again ..I get of my soapbox and I hope it works out here wrt icons-artwork in
KDE.

Ciao

Fabrice

--