List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Next Crystal Generation.
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-28 7:00:11

[wearing my promo-hat]

Everaldo,

When Linspire5 is shipping with the new Crystal iconset may I contact you with
regard to styling of this product? I want to do an interview with you
Everaldo together with some screenshots of Linspire5.

The result would end up on dot.kde.org of course...

For now ... may I quote this e-mail as many people are maybe wondering as well
what happened to you and what's cooking.

Kind regards,

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Mous  | fabrice@kde.nl | www.kde.nl