List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Fwd: Crystal color palette
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-10-26 8:34:02

* Revelinux <mail@revelinux.com> [Oct 26. 2004 05:11]:
> > On 24.10.04 13:59, "Revelinux" <mail@revelinux.com> wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > I am working on adding a color palette for the Crystal icons on the KDE
> > > icon guide. Do you have a palette that you used? Could you send it to me?
> > >
> > > This would be a big help to keep your set consistant.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > > Janet
>
> >On Monday 25 October 2004 9:13 pm, you wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Sorry I don't use any especifc palete.
> > I am changimg the color style to next crystal version
> >
> > Thanks
> > Everaldo
> >

> Should I work wait to make the Crystal color palette until Everaldo releases
> his next version of Crystal? Does anyone know any more about this?

Nope. Didn't know that he is working on something even different. He
might want to check what some of the artists group is doing before he
wastes his time changing things once again. The normal crystal theme is
not even complete...I don't know what to say about this. And yes, there
is a palette which is pretty easy to see if you look in the files.

Bye,
Kenneth

--
SUSE Linux - a Novell Company - Nuernberg, Germany