List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: a place for project downloads
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-10-25 20:15:31

Hi,

In case anyone has something in the works and needs a place to offer it
for download I have received a directory on the SUSE ftp server:

ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/KDE-artists/

in which I will put a directory with the name or nick of the people who
need to use this to present there stuff to world without paying out the
ass for it. Until now we have two diriectories in it and they are
both empty, but that should change pretty soon.

Bye,
Kenneth
--
SUSE Linux - a Novell Company - Nuernberg, Germany