List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Re: new wallpaper
From:       Revelinux <mail () revelinux ! com>
Date:       2004-10-24 14:53:20

On Sunday 24 October 2004 6:00 am, kde-artists-request@mail.kde.org wrote:
> About wallpaper and other Artwork. Where is the point in keeping all the
> crappy looking Artwork, just look at /kdeartwork/wallpapers. There are many
> better looking free Wallpapers at KDE-Look an I am sure the Autorhs of the
> good stuff will be delighted if KDE will use there work.

 I agree. Is anyone working on this?

Hermann, What are your favorite wallpapers? What do you suggest?

What about a KDE wallpaper contest? From the response the KPDF contest at
KDE-look I think we could get some pretty great results. Maybe we could have
a theme that would emphasize a certain feature that is great about KDE.

Janet