List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: HELP! KDE Artists web site
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2004-10-19 9:39:36

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 04:02:52PM -0700, Leslie Pound wrote:

> I am completely clueless. Someone in the organization (SRI- non-profit,
> research) downloaded some images , I think are from the KDE because when
> I do google search on a filename I end up here. They are in a directory
> called Actions. I have been able to find the kde 3.2 icon list page -but
> these are not the icons I have.
>
> I probably have the KDE 3.1; I have searched and searched but I can't
> find any 3.1 icons.  How do I get there?
> Any help is appreciated!

It's not clear what you're asking.

KDE's current icon theme is Crystal, if you have KDE installed on your
computer you can find it in /usr/share/icons/crystalsvg/ or
/opt/kde3/share/icons/crystalsvg/

or on the web you can find them at
 http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+3.2+Icons+List

KDE's older icon theme is hicolour or kdeclassic.  You can find it in
the kdeartwork package, it may be installed in
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/ or /opt/kde3/share/icons/hicolour/

or on the web you can get them from the source archive
 http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdeartwork/IconThemes/kdeclassic/

click on the version numbers to see a preview of the image.

Jonathan Riddell