List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Konqi Animation - background music in place
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-08 12:55:48

On Friday 08 October 2004 09:53, basse wrote:
|  On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Fabrice Mous wrote:
|  > Maybe you can have the text
|  >
|  > "KDE Enjoy the experience "
|  >
|  > appear a little longer on screen so people can have a good look at the
|  > name!
|
|  sure.
|
|  I also have detached just the end part (fire breathing) so if you need
|  shorter one.. without the movie.
|
|  but just tell me how long you need it to stay, it's easy to fix.
|  different versions even.. also, different texts could be there.

Maybe half a second or a second just to give more time to read it. You said
that different text can be there? :)

How about the possibilty of adding some own local group info. For example,
here we are the Dutch KDE Team who is going to attend LinuxWorld in the
Netherlands. is there a way to add our own url (homepage) and emailaddress?

Fab

--
Fabrice Mous  | fabrice@kde.nl | www.kde.nl
Agenda KDE Nederland @ www.kde.nl/agenda/