On Friday 08 October 2004 06:00, Jeff Hefner wrote: > I see reference that the Crystal icons are all mastered as vector art. > I'm using some of the artwork in a GPL'ed web app. The are excellent > icons by the way. There are some elements in some of the icons that I'd > like to separate out and that would be obviously easier with the > original vector art or at the very least layered files. Is the master > artwork available to the public? I've poked around on CVS and various > places on the KDE website and didn't see anything but I do see > reference in the LGPL license to vector svg files. I really don't care > what they are SVG, EPS, AI or layered raster anything would help. > Please advise. At the wiki there is an icon guide, at the end of which there is a link to nightly collected vector sources. http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists vriendelijke groet, cordialemente, Ante ***** No software patents http://www.vrijschrift.nl http://wiki.vrijschrift.nl/links http://wiki.vrijschrift.nl/english _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists