List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: KDE artwork originals
From:       Jeff Hefner <jerky () jerkys ! org>
Date:       2004-10-08 3:59:46

I see reference that the Crystal icons are all mastered as vector art.
I'm using some of the artwork in a GPL'ed web app. The are excellent
icons by the way. There are some elements in some of the icons that I'd
like to separate out and that would be obviously easier with the
original vector art or at the very least layered files. Is the master
artwork available to the public? I've poked around on CVS and various
places on the KDE website and didn't see anything but I do see
reference in the LGPL license to vector svg files. I really don't care
what they are SVG, EPS, AI or layered raster anything would help.
Please advise.

regards,
jerky