List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Konqi Animation - when and where to send?
From:       basse <bastian.salmela () hel ! fi>
Date:       2004-10-03 20:40:53

yup. well, I've updated the clips again, urls are the same, but now I've
added the background music and some extra sounds from Artemio. so, it
should be pretty much final final now. unless anyone has anything to say
about it? feel free to use it the way you seem best.
http://www.kimppu.org/basse/kde

and yes, the model was originally done because of the three obvious
reasons.. 1) the one before was in evil 3dstudiomax format (and not that
all animatable) 2) I needed it to be better and animatable for myself, 3)
I wanted it to be available for linux users, (so blender format suits
better).

so I was planning ofcourse releasing it to everyone, and I will. the movie
can be also, I have no objections on that, but we need to pack it then a
bit differently. there will not be only the blend file for blender model
and animation, but also jpegs and wavs for textures and sounds, and if we
really want to do it, then it's also the XCF files for source jpegs :)

but yes, all that was in plans, so all that will be available.

oh, and on final note. there will be more of these :) so be prepared.

.b

--
.
. CoffeeStories