Hello, thank you for contacting Technical support/Customer service. Please click on the link below to go to our online support site. http://support.vugames.com Do not respond to this message as we will not see it. ---------------------------------------------------- Vivendi Universal Games- http://www.vugames.com : The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material of Vivendi Universal Games which is for the exclusive use of the individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact immediately the sender by returning e-mail and delete the material from any computer. If you are not the specified recipient, you are hereby notified that all disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action taken on the basis of this message is prohibited. _______________________________________________ kde-artists mailing list kde-artists@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-artists