List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Konqi Animation - when and where to send?
From:       basse <bastian.salmela () hel ! fi>
Date:       2004-10-03 9:22:27

so, I have everything rendered, separate JPEG's, full PAL size. I've
packed two divx files from them, full size and half size. sounds are also
in, I'm still waiting for background music from Artemio this evening.

movies are in usual place, and I'll update that page when the final final
(with music) is available, but feel free to check it out already:

http://www.kimppu.org/basse/kde/

.b

--
.