List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE + Konqi 3d ad progress report
From:       basse <bastian.salmela () hel ! fi>
Date:       2004-09-21 14:17:14

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Kenneth Wimer wrote:

> I would suggest releasing singular pics that can then be made into a
> video format. A jpeg progression would probably be the best.

releasing it as single frames??
well, heh, ofcourse you can have that. I don't see how that is handy to
move around or play in general but sure.. I always render out into
separate PNG (or TGA) frames anyways so I can have my gimp script to do
some postpro if I want, and then pack them later into mpg/avi.

movie is 700 frames currently. there are some extra in the end so it kind
of "freezes". around 85 megs. but this is only 50% (or was it 75%) of PAL.

> I think that you could work forever on this and never be finished :-)

yep.. :)  and I just love to do variations of the same theme. it's kind of
easy, and let's you dive into the scene.. really dig stuff out to see what
comes out of it :)

.b

--
.