List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: 3D Konqi animation in progress.
From:       basse <bastian.salmela () hel ! fi>
Date:       2004-09-20 5:59:55

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 wimer@suse.de wrote:

> Might I suggest slowing down the steps though.

yes. it was a bit overfast, should've warned because of that.. it just
renders faster that way.. and I just wanted to see overall how it will
would look.. heh. my work flow is quite a bit different from the standards
I think.. :)

I'm still working on this, little secondary motions are missing, I put
them in place before I render the final out, but now the timing is there..
so now the sound guy can take a look at it and find the proper sounds. I
did some tests myself yesterday night.. and recorded some footsteps,
clicking of light switch etc.. but I'm sure he will do much better work :)

so, here's what it looks currently, on the "day 3" of the production :)
http://www.kimppu.org/basse/tmp/kde_ad_1.avi

.b

--
.