List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Phase style
From:       David Johnson <david () usermode ! org>
Date:       2004-09-17 2:19:45

On Thursday 16 September 2004 03:09 pm, Kenneth Wimer wrote:

> WEll, I haven't check ed this stuff myself yset. But I think that if
> it is fully color-themeable, and has no major or minor bugs then you
> should definitly check it in. Until now, I think that theh light
> style, .NET themes and others have been used for a "simple, easy"
> widget set. Unfortunately most of these themes still have bugs. I
> think that if you present something that is better everyone will be
> happy to accept it.

I don't have any minor or major bugs, but still have a few trivial bugs
and "wishlist" items. Trivial bugs would be stuff that every other
style has but which no one has complained about in four years (arrows
in kicker handles aren't styled), workarounds for apps that don't use
QStyle for their custom widgets, making it usable even if the user
insists on an oddball color scheme like "yellow on blue", etc. Wishlist
items would be stuff like mouseover highlighting of taskbar "buttons".

--
David Johnson