List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: hi.. about KDE related graphics..
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2004-09-15 11:41:04

Am Mittwoch, 15. September 2004 13:15 schrieb basse:
> now.. just wanted to know, if there is any need for renderings? stills and
> animations.. logos, web headers.. whatever? let me know...
>
> here you can see what it looks like:
> http://www.kimppu.org/basse/blender/misc/kq_fire_thumb.jpg
> http://www.kimppu.org/basse/blender/misc/kq_yoga.jpg
> http://www.kimppu.org/basse/blender/misc/kq_behind.jpg
> http://www.kimppu.org/basse/blender/misc/kq_wires.jpg

Way cooooool :-)

> I'm currently planning some desktop wallpapers, splashes etc.. but just
> thought I could ask if there is any urgent need for anything like this :)

Sure there is :-)

Could you create a tiny movie for KDE PR & presentations?

If you use the KDE Logo please use the new blue 2D version submitted here:

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=13411

The color should be approximately Pantone 300 C

You can see it on some merchandising stuff here:

http://www.linuxland.de/katalog/21_fanartikel/kde_fan/kdepin/framify
http://www.linuxland.de/katalog/21_fanartikel/kde_fan/kdeshirtl/framify
http://www.linuxland.de/katalog/21_fanartikel/kde_fan/kde_tasse/framify

Greetings,