List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: hi.. about KDE related graphics..
From:       basse <bastian.salmela () hel ! fi>
Date:       2004-09-15 11:15:57

hi,

I'm a looong time KDE user, and always been thinking of how could I
contribute atleast something to show my appreciation.. I have been
involved with linux graphics circles for some time now too, doing little
illustrations, game graphics etc for many projects.

one of my projects is going to use a model of Konqi, so partly because of
that and partly because I hate the fact that original mode is made with
windows only app, I've modelled Konqi with blender3d.

now.. just wanted to know, if there is any need for renderings? stills and
animations.. logos, web headers.. whatever? let me know...

here you can see what it looks like:
http://www.kimppu.org/basse/blender/misc/kq_fire_thumb.jpg
http://www.kimppu.org/basse/blender/misc/kq_yoga.jpg
http://www.kimppu.org/basse/blender/misc/kq_behind.jpg
http://www.kimppu.org/basse/blender/misc/kq_wires.jpg

I'm currently planning some desktop wallpapers, splashes etc.. but just
thought I could ask if there is any urgent need for anything like this :)

seeya, thanks.

.b

--
.