List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: What dou you think about my Tux?
From:       Valentim Cristescu <valc () rdslink ! ro>
Date:       2004-09-12 6:59:04

On Sunday 12 September 2004 02:35 am, Bryce Corkins wrote:
Thank you. I made this with OpenOffice Draw and then adjusted with Gimp.

Yes, I know Tux'n'Tosh. Is very funny. My Tux is more like the original Tux,
big and fat :) I want to make with him a clipart website, so everibody can
include my drawings in programs, sites, even printed materials.

Do you think is a good ideea?

Valentin