List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Request from Konversation for icons
From:       John Tapsell <john () geola ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-09-07 19:29:55

Hi kde-artists people!

  Konversation is currently integrating with kaddressbook, kmail etc.  So that
when, for example, you look at your contacts in kaddressbook, or view an
email, etc., and that contact has an irc nick associated with them, and that
irc nick is online, then an icon is shown showing their presence.

  For those that have kopete or konversation and kontact from head, you should
be able to see this working.  For kopete, in kopete right click on a contact,
chose properties, and chose an addressbook contact for them.
Then in kaddressbook you should be able to see an icon for them.

  I need similiar icons for konversation.  There is Unknown, Online, Idle,
Away, and Offline.

  If anyone can help us out, I'd be most appreciative.

  Thank you,
JohnFlux