List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Patch for Plastik
From:       tom14 () tpg ! com ! au
Date:       2004-09-06 10:52:29

Hi all,
Seeing as though there hasn't been much response on kde-devel (except to my
embarrassing mail problems and mistakes), I was wondering if any one here
would like to look at this patch I made for Plastik.  Even if none of you
like this patch it would be great to get some constructive feedback.

The patch can be found at
http://www.kaleenhs.act.edu.au/home/gillit/plastik.diff and needs to be
applied in the kdeartwork folder.

It does the following things to Plastik:
1) Interface for changing options that didn't have an interfacae before (such
as Custom mouseover color and having lines on the scrollbar handle)
2) New option for Mac-like triangular tree view expanders
3) New option for turning of focus rectangles
4) New option to turn off toolbar item separators
5) Nicer menu checkboxes
6) Nicer splitter mouseover

From Tom Gilligan.
-