List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Hello you all
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-09-04 20:15:53

* Hermann Thomas <h.thomas@gmx.de> [Sep 04. 2004 21:47]:
> Hi you all
> My name is Hermann Thomas and I want to join the artwork team an help out a
> little. I met Kenneth and Thorsten at the aKadamy.
> Until now I only used Freehand for vector graphics but unfortunately this
> thing doesn't suport SVG in any way. So now I have to figure out all other
> tools like Illustrator, Inkscape or Scribus.
> I work as a Flash programmer in a small company here in Germany, so I am quite
> good with vector graphics all thou they are mostly animated in Flash.

Hi Hermann,

great to hear from you again.

icons, splash screens, GUI graphics, web, help, and man templates, and,
and, and...HELP!

Check bugs.kde.org for a list of bugs. If you find anything you think
you can do, go for it. If you need any information, don't hesitate to
mail this list.

Hope to hear from you again soon!

Kenneth
--
SUSE Linux - a Novell Company - Nuernberg, Germany