List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE 3.3 Konequered Earth splash screen
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-08-02 14:59:36

Hi,

Could you offer the svg files for this splash screen as well? I would
like to try to make the part of the gear that is underneath the icon bar
a little bit lighter (so that it does not interfere with the
functionality of the bar).

Almost everyone I have asked has agreed that this is the best version
for the splash they have seen yet :-)

With a really small change this could be perfect.

Bye,
Ken

* arciszewski@op.pl <arciszewski@op.pl> [Jul 27. 2004 17:46]:

--
SUSE Linux - a Novell Company - Nuernberg, Germany